WELCOME TO GREENOVER SPORTS
We are a leading action sports importer and distributor in the UK and Europe.
A family business founded in 2010, we represent some of the world's best action sports brands.
We stock a wide variety of sports, but mainly specialises in the surf, scooter, skate and mountain bike disciplines.
Please login to shop, or apply for an account.
✅ Secure shopping
✅ Pay with credit / debit card
✅ UK phone and email support
✅. A huge range of brands
✅ Exclusive brands
General Warranty Information and Policy
We stand by the performance and quality of every product we make. As such we offer a comprehensive warranty to repair or replace any Dakine product that does not fulfil our high quality standards. If the product is found to be faulty under normal use and proper care, Dakine will repair or replace the product at our discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by Dakine after the defective product has been sent to us. At no time does Dakine offer a refund. Defective product should be returned CLEAN AND DRY and postage prepaid. The return should also contain a note which should include returns number, product description, product defects, requested action, return address (including postcode), daytime telephone number with area code, customer/accounts name and a copy of the purchase receipt (general public enquiries only).
Selected Flatlocked Wetsuits and GBS wetsuits: Limited 1-year warranty from date of purchase on workmanship and materials - Zips and Liquid seal excluded.
ACCESSORIES: Limited 90-day warranty, from date of purchase, on workmanship and materials.
Using the Warranty
There are 2 ways to use the warranty:
1. Return to store: (Retail Customer). Go back to your local Dakine dealer, they’ll send your suit to our Dakine service centre. You must have proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
2. Dakine Wetsuits repair service (Trade and Retail Customer). Send the product back to Dakine by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
- Dakine does not accept color or size exchanges.
- Product may not be returned without obtaining a Return Authorisation number from Dakine. This returns number must be clearly visible on the outside of all returned packages. The issuance of returns is subject to the sole discretion of Dakine.
- All returned products must be shipped freight prepaid. Unauthorised packages/returns will be refused.
- Authorised returns will be credited back to the dealer’s trade account including the discount terms after receipt of the product.
- Dakine has the right to refuse any returned product that is damaged by any means including but not limited to improper packing or improper display methods at dealer’s location, or damage caused by customers.
- “Discounted,” “Discontinued,” “Seconds” and altered suits are FINAL SALES ONLY. NO RETURNS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (SUITS WITH INTERNAL LABELS MISSING ARE VOID OF WARRANTY UNLESS INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE).
The following will not be covered under warranty:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired/altered by a repair service other than Dakine.
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase) or 90 days for accessories.
- Warranty request without original receipt.
- Damage caused by contact with chemicals (chlorine, petrol etc).